What's new

Please help, do I have the right stuff?

cooh

ok here is what I know so far

Os- windows XP home edition
Cpu- Intel Celeron 4A, 2000 mhz
Graphics controller- Intel Extreme Graphics
video card- I dont thats why I downloaded intel extreme

when I use 3d analyzer It almost loads up after the swirl. another thing I noticed is when I use the regular chanka the swirl is purple and not red. Is something wrong, and it doesn't read my mvc2 cdi. but it does the samething the other 2 do. the apha hack version has the red swirl and it recognizes mvc2. plus what do I click on the 3d analyzer. theres a little section where I can type in the nubers of the graphics card but it just crashes after the dreamcast swirl. please help some1!

OzTm

First, READ the forum, or at least search the forum. Millions of answers for those type of questions. Everybody keeps wondering why is the swirl red instead of blue... "Could it be my video-card drivers? Could it be the --Y2K millenium bug returns?-- Did I spill some orange ice-cream on my monitor?"
DOES IT EVEN MATTER? Is THAT your problem? Obviously, you don't know anything about Dreamcast, but even so, it shouldn't matter to you. AND, if you would have spent some time in the Chankast alpha hack you would have noticed that you can set the region (Europe, Japan or USA), and would have understood that the colour of the swirl comes from the BIOS and depends on the region of the Dreamcast.
Also, you keep asking about the swirl's color, but none of you see, or get amazed by the logo changing it's colour in the hack version.

Besides all that, I suppose you are trying to get the best out of PigSpeed, but didn't take the time to read some things about it, like how it can damage your computer... You have more important stuff, like being marveled by the colour-changing swirl.

To make it short, all your questions have been answered on this forum. search and read.

And what do you mean by "I don't, that's why I downloaded Intel..."?
Don't know, don't have,...? (lol)

One more thing, you don't even know colours... PURPLE is something like this smilie:
:evil:
The swirl was actually BLUE!
No offence.

Last edited:
OP
C

cooh

OzTm said:
First, READ the forum, or at least search the forum. Millions of answers for those type of questions. Everybody keeps wondering why is the swirl red instead of blue... "Could it be my video-card drivers? Could it be the --Y2K millenium bug returns?-- Did I spill some orange ice-cream on my monitor?"
DOES IT EVEN MATTER? Is THAT your problem? Obviously, you don't know anything about Dreamcast, but even so, it shouldn't matter to you. AND, if you would have spent some time in the Chankast alpha hack you would have noticed that you can set the region (Europe, Japan or USA), and would have understood that the colour of the swirl comes from the BIOS and depends on the region of the Dreamcast.
Also, you keep asking about the swirl's color, but none of you see, or get amazed by the logo changing it's colour in the hack version.

Besides all that, I suppose you are trying to get the best out of PigSpeed, but didn't take the time to read some things about it, like how it can damage your computer... You have more important stuff, like being marveled by the colour-changing swirl.

To make it short, all your questions have been answered on this forum. search and read.

And what do you mean by "I don't, that's why I downloaded Intel..."?
Don't know, don't have,...? (lol)

One more thing, you don't even know colours... PURPLE is something like this smilie:
:evil:
The swirl was actually BLUE!
No offence.

1st off all F#@k U.
2nd of all- I asked 4 help not flame

You act like my whole post was about the swirl color (or colours as your no spelling a$$ said :happy: ) I could careless about the swirl color. It's just that I was trying with 1 emulator and when I tried the other I noticed a different color. I'm not trying 2 start an argument so why did u even post that. I've read these forums, thats why im here now. I've tried all the things u could do. I just posted my specs 2 c if any1 could tell me whats wrong. Now go get a life and stop trying 2 stop people who wants to make chankast work

OzTm

I am sorry to make you mad, but everyone gets tired of people who try to run Chankast, don't succeed and, without reading anything, just post a new topic. We are all here to help, not to start argues, or keep people from using Chankast. We are here to help other people to use this incredible emulator, like I was helped in the first place. And I still think that you haven't read enough, because there were other threads about the colour of the swirl (sorry for being so stubborn on the idea) and emu crashes, and 3danalyzer. How about reading them and posting there, instead of creating a lot of new threads on the same subject everyday?
Once again, sorry for making you mad, didn't want you, just want you to work more for getting it working, like everyone does.

Or, you could just wait for the next release (0.2), that MAYBE ;) you have read about

And, please, don't swear on this forum

OP
C

cooh

OzTm said:
I am sorry to make you mad, but everyone gets tired of people who try to run Chankast, don't succeed and, without reading anything, just post a new topic. We are all here to help, not to start argues, or keep people from using Chankast. We are here to help other people to use this incredible emulator, like I was helped in the first place. And I still think that you haven't read enough, because there were other threads about the colour of the swirl (sorry for being so stubborn on the idea) and emu crashes, and 3danalyzer. How about reading them and posting there, instead of creating a lot of new threads on the same subject everyday?
Once again, sorry for making you mad, didn't want you, just want you to work more for getting it working, like everyone does.

Or, you could just wait for the next release (0.2), that MAYBE ;) you have read about

And, please, don't swear on this forum

thnx man. I can understand about the posting stuff all the time. but I've read the forums and I've gotten so far with this 3d analyzer, and it's like it needs just a little 2 fully work. it boots up and 6 seconds l8ter after the sirl it crashes. I dont know if its the bios or anything. And no 1 that i've read is having this problem so thats y I posted it. just 2 c if any1 encountered the same thing.

OzTm

I'm glad we worked this out. Don't worry if you won't make it, cause Chankast alpha 0.2 will be out in notime, and it will solve a lot of problems... cant wait!
Cheers!