What's new

k...sorry if i bug you but please confirm:

FOXHOUND

Capcom vs SNK - glitches in menu , glitches in game...good speed ( with slowdowns) - doesn't crush.

Capcom vs SNK 2 - very few glitches ...good speed ( very few slowdowns ) - 2 or 3 random crushes ( played it like 30 times )

Code Veronica - full speed , very few glitches...ALLWAYS crushes , ussually after the zombie cutscene..when you try to open the door..

Street Fighter III - Third Impact - slow , many graphical glitches , ALLWAYS crushes after 5-10 minutes of playing.

Ikaruga - few graphical glitches , good speed ( with slowdowns ) , doesn't crush.( Chankast alpha 01 )

Zombie Revenge - few glitches , good speed , doesn't crush ( at least not the first 2 levels ).( Chankast alpha 01 )

Rival Schools 2 - Project Justice - few glitches , good speed , ALLWAYS crushes after the first level.

Marvel vs Capcom 2 - good speed ( with slowdowns ) , graphical glitches , ALLWAYS crushes after 3 - 4 fights ( i think after 3 fights ).

Soul Calibur ( i used imginfo.exe ) - graphical glitches , especially in the intro and character selection screen , also in the game , good speed ( i actually noticed that when FPS drops to arround 30...it's actually 30 of 30...not 30 of 60...so it is how it's supposed to be seeing that the game is locked sometimes at 60...sometimes at 30 - correct me if i'm wrong ) , doesn't crush ( at least what i've played so far ). ( Chankast alpha 01 )

Sword of Berserk - Gut's rage - full speed , very few graphical glitches , ussually crushes after or before the 1st boss battle.( Chankast alpha 01 )

Shikigami No Shiro 2 - good speed , graphical glitches , randomly crushes..at the end of the 1st level..or second..or in the middle :p . ( Chankast alpha 01 )

Barton 2,6 FX5900XT Ram-512

some of these issues aren't posted in the compatibity topic...so please feel free to confirm..10x m8s :canadian:

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
I think it depends on your graphics card kind of, ATi cards seem to have a better result than Nvidia cards.

but im sure if you ask nicely stezo2k will ammend changes :)

Qubeley

I will confirm with your findings on Street Fighter III - 3rd impact & Marvel Vs Capcom 2. However for Project Justice, aside from crashing at the end of 1st level, no background music is play in the game, only sound effects.