What's new

MVSC2 normal speed?

Heinster

What do you mean by normal? I don't see any slowdown(not watching the framerate) on my p4 3GHz 1GB memory ATI9800SE(softmod to pro)

Guru64

I think it means it runs too fast... The Frame Limit option is not implented yet... You will have to wait for a version that has it...

motor11

mustangmikeb said:
Hello

Can anyone who is running Marvel vs Capcom 2 at normal speed tell me their system specs?

i experienced no slowdowns, if you are experiencing some then try to set the process to high and tweak your windows as suggested in some of the threads... it solved the prob for me..

Amazerath

mustangmikeb said:
Hello

Can anyone who is running Marvel vs Capcom 2 at normal speed tell me their system specs?

I get 40 FPS most of the time, but there are some slowdowns when using some of those level 3 super combos. Too many things on screen, I guess. :D

Specs: AMD Athlon XP 2500, 512MB RAM, GeForce FX 5600.

Greggory

Again, I wonder if the people who get such slow FPS are using the capcom_hack or will it even load without it?

Marauder

I get normal speeds on my P4 2.6 ghz, Ati 9700 pro. There is a bit of slowdown depending on what's going on onscreen though... and certain characters seem to slow it down as well. Particularly Blackheart. Too bad--he's one of my favorites... ;)