What's new

change language?

OzTm

Changing language

If you mean changing the language in the Dreamcast menu, you just go to Configuracion, and the top selection is the language one. Activate it and you will be able to select English. You can't see it properly unless using the new gfx

OP
M

mustangmikeb

OzTm said:
If you mean changing the language in the Dreamcast menu, you just go to Configuracion, and the top selection is the language one. Activate it and you will be able to select English. You can't see it properly unless using the new gfx

How do I activate the menu? What is the new GFX?

OzTm

About the new GFX: Chanka alpha v0.1 comes in three versions: the original, the capcom hack and the chankast_alpha_new_gfx. It has another graphics core.

To activate the menu you need to use your buttons, however you defined them in ConfigureControls. Use the key that you have binded for the Player1 A Button

Last edited:

OzTm

kamui: he has probably already done that.
Since he is trying to change the language of the menu, he must have seen it already, so he already ran Chankast without a CD.

kamui

OzTm said:
kamui: he has probably already done that.
Since he is trying to change the language of the menu, he must have seen it already, so he already ran Chankast without a CD.

sorry.my fault. :blush:
using another newgfx version could solve this problem.if u do need to use the original version,i think u should rember the order in newgfx,then do the same order in that.

sorry for my poor english :blush: