What's new

Crashing in 5... 4... 3...

Who? Me??

hello
I downloaded Chankast the day after it's release and got the game MVSC2. I used Daemon Tools to make the game work and it played almost perfectly in the capcom hack (just a few priority issues). but EVERY TIME I get to the 4th fight the game crashes. then I thought it was the game, so I got SF3 3rd strike, but it would crash even faster! after that I downloaded 2nd impact, but that one didn't even run (only then I saw the compatibility list =P). after that I got the Sonic Adventure CD that was running very well in the expanded hack, but when level one was over, the emu crashed.
I've tried almost everything and every game I try (CVS pro too, and that one was running perfectly in the fights) crashes after a very little time.
anyone knows what I can do to solve this?

My PC:
Windows XP with DirectX 9.0
Dell DIMENSION DIM4600 Intel
Pentium 4 CPU 2.66GHz
256MB RAM
thanks

jareg

Just A Guy
Yes i do you can wait for the next version
It said that the crashing is fixed :bouncy:

achiles

Who? Me?? said:
hello
I downloaded Chankast the day after it's release and got the game MVSC2. I used Daemon Tools to make the game work and it played almost perfectly in the capcom hack (just a few priority issues). but EVERY TIME I get to the 4th fight the game crashes. then I thought it was the game, so I got SF3 3rd strike, but it would crash even faster! after that I downloaded 2nd impact, but that one didn't even run (only then I saw the compatibility list =P). after that I got the Sonic Adventure CD that was running very well in the expanded hack, but when level one was over, the emu crashed.
I've tried almost everything and every game I try (CVS pro too, and that one was running perfectly in the fights) crashes after a very little time.
anyone knows what I can do to solve this?

My PC:
Windows XP with DirectX 9.0
Dell DIMENSION DIM4600 Intel
Pentium 4 CPU 2.66GHz
256MB RAM
thanks

ppl sure dont read others posts, I dont mean to sound rude, but this has been explained too often, IT IS A KNOWN PROBLEM, WAIT FOR THE NEXT RELEASE PLZ, READ OTHER PPLs POSTs....I gonna cry lol.