What's new

selfboot please please help

mustangmikeb

So I have a burned Marvel vs Capcom 2 CD. I used WINISO to convert the CD data to an ISO file MVSC2.ISO. So I have the ISO but it won't run, it just goes to the audio screen. I am using Windows XP. I have a Celeron 1GHz, 512RAM and a Geforce 2 GTS Video Card. So I assume it's not bootable so how exactly to I make the MVSC2.ISO file botable?

Thank you

trigger

mustangmikeb said:
So I have a burned Marvel vs Capcom 2 CD. I used WINISO to convert the CD data to an ISO file MVSC2.ISO. So I have the ISO but it won't run, it just goes to the audio screen. I am using Windows XP. I have a Celeron 1GHz, 512RAM and a Geforce 2 GTS Video Card. So I assume it's not bootable so how exactly to I make the MVSC2.ISO file botable?

Thank you

mount the image with daemon tools or alcohol 120%

OP
M

mustangmikeb

daemon

i have daemon v3.46 which is the latest version. Does itmatter what program I used to make the iso?

Freesnake

don't use the last version.3.29 will be much better.and maybe you need to make the iso be a selfboot one.

Freesnake

the best program i think,is binhack and fastboot.having both,you could make most of the ISO self-bootable.otherwise,you also need to get a commonly used ip.bin for some game cds without original ip.bin.