What's new

Two different errors!

wongfeihong

First i could not even start the emulator chankast. It would always give me
the "chankast_alpha_capcom_hack.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" We are sorry for the inconvenience." error. So I tried 3danalyze, checking the box "force tnl" and the emulator started up. so i loaded my .cdi for marvel vs capcom 2 and pressed play. Chankast reboots and then ther is an error " the instruction at "0x00437c64" referenced memory at "0x00000000" the memory could not be "read". So now i am stuck please help.

my specs are dell inspiron 1100
768 ram
64 mb intel integrated graphics
win xp pro
direct x 9 installed

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
You know, theres such thing as an edit button. No need to double post. Second off, your intel gfx card is probably the problem. Im not sure, so wait for someone else to post.

Davv13

AMD2000XP=512DDR=9600XT
intergrated video card that's the problem and you need at least a p4 or amd 1.5ghz

spaffdog

i have it running ok on my 2.8 celeron. though i use my xp 2000 cos it's faster (suzuki altare racing i get 18 fps on celeron and 32 on the athlon). as long as it's based on the p4 the celeron will be ok, it's a p4 without the on chip cache. not sure what speed they started making the celron p4 based though... most of my pc's are athlons.. never been an intel lover...

Last edited:

Shuyin_DX

Harder,better,faster,stro nger
wongfeihong said:
First i could not even start the emulator chankast. It would always give me
the "chankast_alpha_capcom_hack.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" We are sorry for the inconvenience." error. So I tried 3danalyze, checking the box "force tnl" and the emulator started up. so i loaded my .cdi for marvel vs capcom 2 and pressed play. Chankast reboots and then ther is an error " the instruction at "0x00437c64" referenced memory at "0x00000000" the memory could not be "read". So now i am stuck please help.

my specs are dell inspiron 1100
768 ram
64 mb intel integrated graphics
win xp pro
direct x 9 installed

Dude inspiron sucks your going to need something better.But a 2.3 celeron doesn't work for chankast.I have 2.8 and it lags just a tiny bit and I also have the same problem with saturnin.

Last edited:

mezkal

Man on a mission
Shuyin_DX said:
Dude inspiron sucks your going to need something better.But a 2.3 celeron doesn't work for chankast.I have 2.8 and it lags just a tiny bit and I also have the same problem with saturnin.

Umm Dell Inspiron's most certainly do NOT suck :mad:

My Inspiron 8K still has one of the best screens on the market (1440x1050 almost 5 years ago and it STILL looks great - tell me how many Tecra's or Viao's screens last more than 3 years - LOL. NONE!

It also has a Geforce 2 GO 32MB which is still capable of running most DX 8.1 games (save for UT 2004 - but then go figure, its a patch on a patch on a patched engine :p)

Finally it's upgradable - Motherboard, CPU, RAM even the GFX card (right up an ATI 9700 Mobile chipset with 64MB DDRAM so THERE!). Very few laptop manufacturers even bother to find out if thier customers would like to upgrade components. DELL DO.

and before you go jumping up and down abt Athlon 64 based Medion wonder laptops and how powerful they are.....Where's the international support infrastructure.??? Oh wait, it's NON-EXISTANT. ROFL.

In 5 years I reckon DELL will still be operational and my 1440x1050 screen will be the only original component left in my laptop - the rest? Upgraded!

Cheers,

Mezkal

Freesnake

cl2.3 will be OK to run chanka,just a little slower.but intel graphics seem to……
you'd better change a more powerful video card as gfx、radeon。