What's new

Live CHANKA UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBOX

CHANKA CONTRIBUTOR
watch live chanka testing at http://www.chanka.tk/.
compatible games have been testing in a live broadcast .
your browser must have microsoft media player plugin to watch it.
you can give your opinion live, interactive tv. :bouncy:

Last edited:
OP
XBOX

XBOX

CHANKA CONTRIBUTOR
calam said:
its still not on but something called jpiot pops up do i have to install it.

only works with internet explorer with media player plugin or other browser thats has media player plugin.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Doesn't seems to work for me... seems to be a chat?!? Do I need a DSL connection?

Clements

Works in IE, I think. I see the broadcast, although it's just displaying the same thing.

calam

Banned
m8 i got that to but i dont think thats what were looking for thats game network i wont show chanka on there

Chris_W

calam said:
m8 i got that to but i dont think thats what were looking for thats game network i wont show chanka on there

yep thats one of my Fav Sat Channels and Chankast live testing it aint lmao :p

OP
XBOX

XBOX

CHANKA CONTRIBUTOR
Chris_W said:
yep thats one of my Fav Sat Channels and Chankast live testing it aint lmao :p

the streams varies, now you can choose what to watch on chanka support channel, 3000 live streams available , must ask ops before you change the channel :party: :canadian: :bye3:

mezkal

Man on a mission
Satellite TV Piracy now????

XBOX said:
the streams varies, now you can choose what to watch on chanka support channel, 3000 live streams available , must ask ops before you change the channel :party: :canadian: :bye3:

XBOX - you are not authorised to replay Satellite TV streams via some kinda compression codec. Well I *assume* your not authorised. Maybe we should check with your Sat. TV provider for you? LOL

WTF does this have to do with DC Emulation? Nothing. Therefore I think you shouldn't advertise yet another type of piracy on this board.

...just one man's opinion :)

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.