What's new

When do you run speed pig?

Masterem

When are you supposed to run speed pig? Do you run it before init the game or after. im using it on power stone and when i run it i do not see a difference in the fps. i was wondering if i was using it wrong. Thanks to anyone who is able to help me out.

:p

Greggory

Masterem said:
When are you supposed to run speed pig? Do you run it before init the game or after. im using it on power stone and when i run it i do not see a difference in the fps. i was wondering if i was using it wrong. Thanks to anyone who is able to help me out.

:p

WRONG FORUM.. please look in Chankast Utilities for the correct link to their official forum. Do not ask questions here about Chankast Utilities. This forum is only for the OFFICIAL CHANKA (http://www.chanka.org), respect that as was stated. It was even in the docs, if you read it. If you have questions for the first release however, you can post it in the thread that was made by IJTF_Cinder a couple of threads down. Other than that, posting a new thread here for support on it, is not good at all and is highly different. :paperbag: