What's new

Help on Chanka and games!!!

ThunderGod65

i download Chanka and the bio but i can't get in!! It keep saying d3d4.dll error.Also, how to your guys get iso from cd? I have Project Justice, but have no idea to get the iso from it........plz help!!

Freesnake

dx9 means directx 9.0,the latest ver is 9.0c.you can get it from microsoft's homepage.
and you could have the isos form cd by some burning tools ,as nero、clonecd.

Last edited:
OP
T

ThunderGod65

this sound bit stupid but can u give me step by step guide?
i have nero burning rom but not sure what to do to get the iso.......

Freesnake

first,put the DC's cd-rom(not gd-rom,you should know what does it mean-_-) into your cd driver,if it's a self-boot cd,then you can get it to be an iso file by nero.
if it's a non-selfboot cd,you must use isobuster to release the data files from it.(isobuster is a request.)then use some tools to make it be a selfboot one.

OP
T

ThunderGod65

sorry but i stil can't get the iso from mine cd......
i put mine cd in and the come up lot of files on that cd, and in nero, i don't know what to do to get is.... also, if the game is unbootable how to you use(and get) iso breakers and get it.

Freesnake

don't you know how to use nero?just do it as making isos from normal cds.
indeed cant ,you could attemp another way.use isobuster to release the data files from it,and pack them to an self-bootable image by tools.the tools could be found in this forum.

OP
T

ThunderGod65

i still don't know how to use nero to get the iso, and the only tools i saw in this forum nedd the use of two cd drive but i got only one..., plz give detail on how to use nero to get the iso thx