What's new

Atomiswave help us!

donluigi

Everyone know that the Atomiswave from Sammy is a Dreamcast-based system....
Due this, the game conversion from Atomiswave to Dreamcast is very simple and I'm doing this petition to sensitize Sammy to make a convertion from their games to DREAMCAST....

Still loads of people who play DREAMCAST.....

Sincerely,

http://www.petitiononline.com/sammydc/petition.html
Help us and sign our petition.

Stezo2k

S-2K
I can sign it if you want, but i highly doubt sammy will port them to the dreamcast, i know many people still play on the dreamcast, but there is not enough demand for dreamcast gear, and most of it is pirated, that's probably why sega gave up support for the dreamcast.

There is a chance chankast may show progess on emulating the Atomiswave if naomi emulation is implimented, but you'll have to wait for that, the chankcast team need donations, if they were to emulate the naomi arcade system, it's up to you :)

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Atomiswave is a full DC, unlike NAOMI, and given garrofi and vex answers to my questions about the tech details of NAOMI emulation, it wouldn't take much to initialize AW code. The problems is: a board needs much MUCH more to word (i.e. the Serial ID needed for NAOMI), and only an effort from skiller coders and dumpers (Chanka team, MAMEdev -Guru-) but also from us (the community) can take us somewhere.
Evrain