What's new

Problem with Pokemon Stadium 2, BUT with a twist!

Ult!ma

SoM :: M :: FF
Hi. I've read these forums through and through, searched, did everything you can possibly imagine. BUT! I didn't find anywhere the problem I have... I have a Nvidia Gef 4 Ti 4200 64, P4 2. GHZ etc.. etc.. I use Rice 5.6.0 Video Plugin and PJ 1.5 (SP1 + Clements' "Bonus Pack" :happy: ). My problem is as follows : Everything is good, the animations are slightly wrong but it's not a biggie. Everything is fine (As far as I have tested it) eXcept 1 little thing. When I start the game, and you get to the screen, where you have Option, Mystery Gift and all I can not see the Option and Mystery Gift! You can only see Blocks in their place with a dark rectangle around them. The funny thing is, that when I go on them, the "Option" or "Mystery Gift" appears. I haven't tested for any more bugs, but there may be. Who knows? :huh: So if somebody knows a way to fiX this please write. It's really annoying, because I would like play the 1P Quiz or something, and the same problem occurs there. Since it's late, I'm going sleepy time, so I'll only upload a pic tomorrow somewhere, and then I'll post it. Hope you can help me, and thanks if you ("The reader") can. P.s. This would be a joke really, but I'll write it down, maybe it's the cause. I live in Europe and I downloaded the American Version, so could it be a problem with Unicode or something? Probably not, but maybe :plain:

OP
Ult!ma

Ult!ma

Okay, now I tested the game with the Unofficial Daedelus (I hope it's spelled right) D3D 8 0.08 Release 2 video plugin and I found something really strange. With the Normal Combiner option on there, I could see the words, it had many other problems, but at least I could saw them. NeXt I tested the same option in Rice Video Plugin 5.6.0, I checked the Normal Combiner option (Not boXed) and nothing same old darn error. Well anyway, I'll attach an image as soon as I get back to the computer in the afternoon.

OP
Ult!ma

Ult!ma

POKEMON STADIUM 2-0.jpg

Well this seems to be the problem. If anybody can help please tell me any fiXes. Don't come telling me that I'm lame and somebody else asked the same question, because the pics aren't viewable anymore or the forum user wasn't clear enough about his problem for me to find it.

Last edited:

destro

Ult!ma said:
Okay, now I tested the game with the Unofficial Daedelus (I hope it's spelled right) D3D 8 0.08 Release 2 video plugin and I found something really strange. With the Normal Combiner option on there, I could see the words, it had many other problems, but at least I could saw them. NeXt I tested the same option in Rice Video Plugin 5.6.0, I checked the Normal Combiner option (Not boXed) and nothing same old darn error. Well anyway, I'll attach an image as soon as I get back to the computer in the afternoon.
Uses
graphics:jabos direct 3d 6.1.5
emulator:project 64

OP
Ult!ma

Ult!ma

destro said:
Uses
graphics:jabos direct 3d 6.1.5
emulator:project 64

Yes this is true, but I forgot to mention that I would like that the portraits in the game would be viewable. For eXample in the Mini-Games section the 1 Player or Multiplayer Quiz. If I use Jabo's plugin, then I cannot see the portraits, making it hard to answer :p But if I use Rice's plugin I would probably be able to see the portraits there, but I won't be able to see the question :blush: So I'm looking for a way to see them both. If somebody achieved this, please tell me.

C

chetan

You say you looked at all of the forums on this topic but it seems that you missed one I have already fixed this problem and as far as I know that it is a problem with your PC not with the plugin but its allright I always play with this problem