What's new

Future releases...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davv13

AMD2000XP=512DDR=9600XT
Is it possilbe that in the future this emu will play images that don't have the selfboot included? Jojo bizarre adventure is a backup that does not have the selfboot I tried to make it bootable but was not successful I find some of the programs on this site to make bootables very diffcult for me at least. I tried using boot disc but that does not work either that dam dog just keeps turning.

OzTm

Like it was said in other threads, it is useless to ask the developers for things like that, since it is not extremely hard to convert a cd to a selfboot one (also see my description
http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=20884
on how to do it, besides all the other tutorials posted here by several people), and they have better things to do, like fixing bugs with several games, implementing new things in the emulator, rather than making it read non-boot cds.

They are definitely working a lot on the emu, so I thought I should work too on making my cds selfboot, and you should think like that too. Maybe contact someone who can help you, like a friend of yours who knows a lot about computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.