What's new

Is it my video card?

jessman1988

Banned
Hey, with the new gfx exe of chanka, the 3D textures are perfect, but almost all 2D textures are gone. With the other 2 chanka exes, I get the 2D textures, but LOTS of garbage appears on my screen. Anything I can do?

OP
jessman1988

jessman1988

Banned
no, the games' speeds are actually really good. I was just wondering if other people get the glitches i get. I can either play powerstone with perfect 3D gameplay but not have a lifebar or time meter, or I have the 2D textures looking nice and the 3D stuff is all scrambled. I just hope that the emu will be more compatable in the future.

TheFreeman

Guardian of Destiny
Yes, those glitches are perfectly normal, we all get them. This will probably be fixed in the future.

OP
jessman1988

jessman1988

Banned
Ok. Thank you. I know that I'm going to get flamed for this, but why is it that Icarus STILL hasn't been released after years and this emulator hardly took any time?

Btw, how much speed do you get with PowerStone? I get more than 60fps in the menus and stuff, and in actual gameplay it's between and minimum of 30 and a max of about 61fps. I think that's pretty darn good for an alpha release, but suprisingly, today is the first day that I've even heard of Chankast, lmao.

Well, thanks for helping me. One more thing, can you give me a link to a free program that can make bin images? I want to correct my Soul Calibur game, but even Alcohol 120% won't do it for some reason. Thanks again!