What's new

Where's Smiff - What is happening in this forum?

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Basically all I want to ask is is smiff gonna still help with project 64 or has he retired.
Also i have noticed a severe amount of locked threads.Mainly because of the number of stupid people posting, The people in this forum genually need help or are interested in emulation so can people please stop being stupid?

Sorry to sound a moan

Grant64

Witten

Emulator Developer
Smiff is taking a long vacation at the moment, get back to the real world and stuff. He'll be back when he feels like it.

And yes, the board is crowded with demented ppl these days, so to anyone who fits that discription and read this : STOP BEING A MORON AND STOP POSTING YOUR NOONEWANTTOKNOWQUESTIONS !!!

*sigh*

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
the whole pj64 team seems to hav come here a lot less now, with the exception of The Gentleman and maybe, ironically, zilmar. zilmar used to never post, but i see him now once in a while. Gent was not around often after he was given the position 'euro cheats creator/maintainer/guardian', now he is around trying to make his cheat database even better. i havent seen the rest.

@ witten really? i dont remember saying that.

RadeonUser

<----- :colgate:

Smiff's not here, and we don't know when or if he'll be back... But for now, the same rules apply, respect the moderators.

bodie

well i hope smiff does come back he has much in the way of knowledge to offer everyone .. he still has a place and is still needed in the n64 scene ..i echo what has also been said in this thread about the amount of moronic posts(not pointing the finger here) mainly from newbies who don't care for the scene .. but if someone posts wanting to chat about marios social life then i/radeon/eagle etc will close/delete/move the posts if and when we have to do so .. it's everyones aim to keep this forum running smooth for the people who require emu/tech help
i also would like to take the opportunity to welcome radeon as a moderator ,he is someone who i regard highly ..it should of happened in my opinion a long time ago and he really is showing signs of being a fantastic mod.so welcome radeon :)
on a personal note i haven't been around much for quite sometime .i hope to remedy this in the very near future to help out..a lot of personal issues in my private life
regards bodie

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
good work Radeon!:thumbsup:
its good to know that someone's always here to help the helpless:sly:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
at least bodie and radeon can put some sense back into this forum. good to see both u guys posting more often. just hope smiff will return, he was a funny guy...

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
yeah...
"IIIII am the terrror of the DARRRK NIGHT! IIIIIIII AM DARKWINNNNNGGGG..."

SSS PPP L A TTTTTT !!
S P P L A A T !!
SSS PPP L A A T !!
S P L AAAAA T
SSS P LLLLL A A T !!

FECK!! THE ASCII DIDN'T TURN OUT RIGHT! Oh well, have a guess at what it said. ???

Martin

Administrator
RadeonUser said:
Jus kidding :D

Seriously tho, let's try to keep the posts and threads in here as intelligent as possible. :cool:

:alien:

How can non-intelligent live post intelligent threads? ;)

Seriously though, if you want to post non-PJ64 stuff, keep it in Talk of the Town. This does not mean you should go there and spam and reply with one word posts, that's not appreciated.

Jabo

Emulator Developer
I don't think anyone knows exactly what happened to Smiff, he seems to have disappeared... mysteriously... unless it's an extra long trip

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Jabo said:
I don't think anyone knows exactly what happened to Smiff, he seems to have disappeared... mysteriously... unless it's an extra long trip

if jabo doesnt know...

Freakyswifty

It were terrorists

Ok there's no use in telling lies.

Smiff went to Afghanistan to join the taliban.

It was all in the letter he left me.

It made me so sad :cry: