What's new

Beta screenshots ;)

OP
[vEX]

[vEX]

niechift.com
No need to thank me, I'm just took some screenshots, the real credit goes to the authors! :)

Chris_W

Stezo2k
Chancast owns ;) << i dunno it will have a hard job living upto Chankast mate ;) yes i have noticed that you seem to love the word Mate :plain: :D

so i made you a smillie

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
LOL Chris, so true. :p

Anyway, nice shots. What's up with Ryo? His eyes freak me out. :D The passport/main menu music of Shenmue will probably make me cry.. so many awesome memories. :cry:

btw, [vEX]'s specs are all in his profile. :)

yyyc186

does it work on win2k better? (ie. the no control tab and the audio cd cf. auto-boot issue). Can someone close to the authors confirm whether this is a win2k limitation that won't be/can't be/they aren't interested in fixing in which case I'll risk an upgrade or whether it will be fixed.

XBOX

CHANKA CONTRIBUTOR
you guys should know that chanka uses DIRECTX 9 , this is the best rendering system system avalable for any platform, chanka is a poweful emulator with no doubt.

Dreamcast procesing power is equal to a Pentium 4 1600 MHZ on teh processor side only , the power VR graphic sytem is like having Ati radeon 9600, the operating system spoils al the processig power, chanka doesnt emulate all teh graphic extensions of teh system, i have run it in debuging mode and noticed several null and false rendeing calls.
we can hope for better graphics :bouncy:

JKidd

Weird Dreamcast has more procesing power then a XBox.Cause dosent an XBox have a procesing power of over 700 MHZ?

Stezo2k

S-2K
Chris_W said:
Stezo2k
Chancast owns ;) << i dunno it will have a hard job living upto Chankast mate ;) yes i have noticed that you seem to love the word Mate :plain: :D

so i made you a smillie

lol cheers

very funny guys :p

the beta looks good though, i'm quite impressed :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
JKidd said:
Weird Dreamcast has more procesing power then a XBox.Cause dosent an XBox have a procesing power of over 700 MHZ?
As many n00bs do not know; not only the "MHz" of the processor counts. Even though it may have a slower mhz, it may still be as effective as a processor with more mhz. Example: amd's athlon processors vs. intel's p4.