What's new

Jet Grind Radio Gameplay problems.

Binky

Whenever I try to spray anything, It won't work.I have set all the buttons in a way which it should work. And the weird thing is, that whenever I press the L button to start spraying, the arrow nearly fills itself like if the button was pressed. Anyone who has similar problems or know why it does this?

steamover

Yeti & Snake Champion
:plain: you need to follow the arrow with your analog :plain:

--> then move your analog to right... <--- to left... etc.

OP
B

Binky

I know, But when I press the button I have set, Chanka won't recognize it.

OP
B

Binky

The weird thing is that technically it would work. Anyone who has gotten JGR/JSR to work perfectly?

[vEX]

niechift.com
Normal sprays works, but the ones where you have to use the analog stick aren't working.

OP
B

Binky

Falcon4ever said:
works fine here, i can spray etc. just get random crashes
Does that include the Large and X-large ones? If so, would you mind sending me your "chankast.cfg"?

Heinster

I'm spraying just fine,.... But I am using a analog psxpad.... So where I need to stear from duwn to up is no problem.... I also get crashes btw....

lil' Hobo

They should make the buttons emulate the sticks.

But, yeah the only way to fix it is to get a joypad. It helps anyways.

Very fun game.

Doreiko

The problem is either with the Grind version or with just a particular release. I have two versions of the game: JSR (European) and JGR. JSR runs perfectly, the large sprays can be done with both a gamepad and a keyboard, while they don't work properly in JGR. However, I found that the problem only exists with the 'up' and 'down' arrows; all the others work fine. While this makes the story mode impossible to complete (since Beat's large spray starts with 'down'), the other game modes (and the missions where you can choose your character) are perfectly playable, as long as the character you choose doesn't have these moves in their large sprays.
So if you have the same version as I do, all you need to do is grab some saves (GameFAQs has some) to be able to play the game to some extent... or get another version.