What's new

Configure Controls

dnm

I'm not able to configure any controls... does not appear any menu, if I click Option - ConfigureControl nothing appear. ideas ?

nWo

I have the same problem.If i go to the configure control option,nothing happens.I have the latest DirectX installed (DirectX 9.0b).In fact i re-installed it several times,and still nothing.Then i figured out it was because i have plugged in my Thrustmaster gamepad,and Chankast auto-configured the controls for the pad.
But the problem still stays: i can't configure the controls.The menu doesn't show up even after i unplug my gamepad.Can anyone help? Pretty please?

Dave Lister

Sir Smeg
For me to be able to change any controls I had to use Logitech Gaming Software (that I installed for my wheel/pedals).
When I choose configure controls in Chankast the logitech gaming control-setup window appears and lets me configure my joypad (a n64-pad connected through a Adaptoid). And I haven't even connected the Logitech Wheel/pedals to the comp after I formated and reinstalled win xp and everything including those Logitech Gaming Software-drivers. You could try downloading those drivers from Logitechs website and installing and see if that makes a difference for you.

Lagunar

Same problem here, the screen won't show up. Chanka configured my control-pad automatically (in a very bad way). I'll hope this will be fixed soon ... it's still an alpha version.

ultratails42

Yeah i got this prob. Except i dont got a control pad so i cant even see if games work cause all come up with the no memory card thing and i cant change it. Isnt there like an .ini file in the Chanka directory that has the mapped controls. I can edit it manually then at least. Or if someone has one setup for keyboard that would be nice.