What's new

Many Problems With Roms

KaokanDBZ

Hey There.
I'm having a lot of problems loading roms up in nemu64. I tried loading Zelda 64, and Majora's Mask into the emulator, and neither worked. They both said they loaded fully (got to 100%) but within seconds the whole thing crashed without so much as starting the rom. This also happens with other roms like Super Mario 64. Now I know a lot of other people can get all these things to run fine, so I'm a little worried why I can't get it to work.

I'm running on an ATI gfx card... Radeon series. I have all the most recent drivers, but I know some programs can get pissy with anything that isn't NVIDIA. As for Roms that I can get to work: Castlevania, Dr. Mario, and Puyo Sun. Any suggestions?

OP
K

KaokanDBZ

Federelli said:
My Nemu64.ini :)

Tell me how it goes

Still doesn't work. Sorry. I'm thinking it's a driver thing, because I ran nemu64 on my older comp with an older ATI card and it works a-okay.

OP
K

KaokanDBZ

hmmm... I'm running R9700 PRO, catalyst drivers, with DirectX 9.0b. However, my ATI all-in-wonder on my old comp does the job fine. So perplexing :\

OP
K

KaokanDBZ

None at all. For the games that work, they work great.

I also noticed that it doesn't matter what video plugin I use... it always crashes with those games. :\

OP
K

KaokanDBZ

Yeah, I'll try dissabling the sound or something and see how it goes. Thanks for the idea.