Windows XP
AMD Duron 1200 Mhz
256MB Ram DDR PC-2100
S3 Savage4 GT Pro 16mb
Creative Soundblaster Live! 5.1
-----------------------------

chankaerror.JPG

What can do?

PD: I know, my PC not is Fast. Is the SSE caracteristics of the processor the cause of the error?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
gabrielzn said:
I know, my PC not is Fast. Is the SSE caracteristics of the processor the cause of the error?
Yeap, you have to use an AthlonXP or a P3-P4 in order to use Chanka.

Ashura-X

PsyMan said:
Yeap, you have to use an AthlonXP or a P3-P4 in order to use Chanka.

`Well I have an Athlon XP 1.7 and Chanka gimme the follow warning :

Our CPU doesnt support SSE !!!!!!!!!

But isnt all Athlons XP support it ??????

Chrisaiyan

Unable to Configure Controls...

I click ConfigureControls and nothing happens, I have downloaded all 3 versions. Same thing, am I doing anything wrong? :yucky:

Allnatural

Ashura-X said:
`Well I have an Athlon XP 1.7 and Chanka gimme the follow warning :

Our CPU doesnt support SSE !!!!!!!!!

But isnt all Athlons XP support it ??????
Some (all?) motherboards have a BIOS option to enable SSE support. Yours may be disabled for some reason.

[vEX]

niechift.com
Chrisaiyan said:
I click ConfigureControls and nothing happens, I have downloaded all 3 versions. Same thing, am I doing anything wrong? :yucky:
You have the latest DirectX installed?

ghostchild

Why is it everytime I try to start ck I get a window saying "This application has failed to start because d3d9.dll was not found.Re-installing the application may fix this problem."?

redz33

chanka error

i have the same error when i click init then the emulator just gives me a message saying this window needs to close down. and i can't even load up the bios. i have both the dc_bios and dc_flash and yet i can't seem to make chanka work for me. :(

Stezo2k

S-2K
redz33 said:
i have the same error when i click init then the emulator just gives me a message saying this window needs to close down. and i can't even load up the bios. i have both the dc_bios and dc_flash and yet i can't seem to make chanka work for me. :(

sounds like your not using Windows XP, it is a requirement to run the emulator

if not, i'm not sure

Stezo2k

S-2K
ghostchild said:
Thanks alot coolio.

Now after I configure my buttons I go to init and it gives a widow saying it encountered a problem and needs to close.WTF?!

somebody please help :crazy:

well thats strange, never heard of that problem before, i can post my configuration file, but its only configured for a sidewinder joypad

but joypads are set up by default in the emulator

ghostchild

I dont have a joypad I'm just using my key board

after I hit Init. nothing will load up it gives me that window than closes the emulator

redz33

chanka error

well i am using windows xp pro. and don't know why i have this problem with the emulator. just like ghostchild has the same problem when i click the init i get this message telling me this window needs to close down. i did configure the controls and yet i get the same error. maybe its my video card since its ati rage pro 128 16mb. this is probaly the oldest card ever made by ati. but i had no problems playing with other emulators.

Stezo2k

S-2K
redz33 said:
maybe its my video card since its ati rage pro 128 16mb. this is probaly the oldest card ever made by ati. but i had no problems playing with other emulators.

that might be your problem

quoted from the FAQ Requirements:

ATI Radeon or Nvidia GeForce video card

mirkuma

I have problems configuring up down left and right on thrustmaster dual analog gamepad. I have 12 butons hat switch (that is my digital pad) and X-ayis and Y-axis (analog pad). But there is only one entry for hat switch and I can't attach nothing to it...it only writes POW actions! I can assigned first analog stick to P1 Analog X and P1 Analog Y, but analog stick is not working in the game.

If I use buttons, i can assigned D-pad Down/up/left/right to butons, but not to hat switch (my d-pad)!!!

Screenshot is attached.

Last edited:

Chrisaiyan

Repost: PLEASE someone help with configure Controls

Please, it doesnt do anything if I click ConfigureControls. What could it be?

My PC specs are:

Pentium 4 1.8GHz
512DDR-Ram
Nvidia GeForce4 MX 440

What is wrong? I have downloaded all the 3 chankasts and all give me this same problem. Games load fine. :blink: