What's new

OPEN GL Compatible?

BaDbOy3998

Apparently, in some recent threads, mind the s, I've come to the conslusion that my sound stutters because my video card slows everything down because it's slow (this was assumed when using the JABO audio plugin and resolutions above 640X480 had really crappy sound. From this you can guess that the video card has trouble handling Emulation of levels that high. Even with other plugins such as Azimers v 0.30 old version sound with high buffering still skipped @ 1024X768 which is my native resolution...). So, I need a new video card, an OPEN GL compatible one because when I play a PC game could Half-Life I use a hack (moreover a cheat that people says "Hack") called OGC that uses wallhacks & aimhacks etc. which I guess only work under OPEN GL and not Software or D3D modes. I need an inexpensive one though because my job is at Kroger, lol I'm only a teen...

TY for ur support!!!
:pj64:

RadeonUser

Moved for 1 reason...

It seems you want a new video card... Talk of the Town seems a better choice than an emu forum...

mesman00

What's that...?
geforce 2 mx if ya could afford it, otherwise, u could probly find a tnt2 ultra somewhere really cheap these days.

Royal Fool

Your resident know-it-all
Re: E-mail

BaDbOy3998 said:
Hey, could you e-mail me, [email protected], these vvideo card names so that I could keep them in storage!!!

Hmm, I suppose you've never heard of printers or copying to text files?

As for your request, mind giving us some info on your setup and perhaps how much you're willing to spend?