What's new

controller help

diamndelite

when im playing a game my control freezes up and either doesnt let me move at all or pulls me to the right or left for 5 secs and i cant control it? anyone can help? it sucks tryin to play mario kart when it does this haha

Trotterwatch

Mario Kart on Jnes? I think you've got the wrong emulator.

For your problem post some more details, such as type pad, emulator and input plugin used.

I'll take a stab in the dark and tell you to recallibrate your controller.

Krayzie

Trotterwatch said:
Mario Kart on Jnes? I think you've got the wrong emulator.

For your problem post some more details, such as type pad, emulator and input plugin used.

I'll take a stab in the dark and tell you to recallibrate your controller.

Im the one that hooked him up with this emulator and Mario Kart actually works great for me!!! sorry Jp....lol :term: im owning all ass with Toad....lol

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
What Trotterwatch means is that JNes is a NES emulator. No mariokart game was released for the NES. You're probably thinking of ZSnes of Snes9x. Try their respective forums if that is the case.
- Modem

revl8er

That Damn Good
Most likely your thinking about Zsnes, but then again someone might have made a hack of mario kart for nes, but I haven't heard about it.

Krayzie

Mystic Gohan said:
Most likely your thinking about Zsnes, but then again someone might have made a hack of mario kart for nes, but I haven't heard about it.

Yes you guys are right it IS the snes9x....sorry..lol