What's new

Rumble feature?

Hi, i got one of them USB Ps2/x controller adapter thingys. This one by Rockfire and it has rumble feature. I aint found a game which i can use it for and i was wondering if it had it on Project64 controller plugin? I see a memory pak box but no rumble pak one. I know there is many controller plugins and one might support rumble feature, could you tell me what its called. And tell me any PC games which allow rumble feature thanks.

revl8er

That Damn Good
For your controller plugin issue, try using nrage's plugin. Go to the input settings, go to the controller pak tab, click the down arrow and select rumble pak, I'm also not sure but I think you have to click on the devices tab and click on direct rumble.

There are many pc games that have the rumble feature, but I can't think of any except Halo.

machspeed

Dead Guy
use n-rage's Input Plugin v2: go into the input config and click on the shortcuts tab at the right...there is a function to assign "Insert Rumble Pak"... assign a button to it and press the button when it asks you for a rumble pak during the actual game you're trying to play....

hope i helped
machspeed :gunman:

Talas

Son of the Sky
Hi Machspeed, we had that issue already once. I have tried it in bad fur day, but still... no rumbling.

minkster

well i have a ps2 adapter and rumble only works if u go in nrages plugin go to control pack click rumble pack and check raw data nd it shuld work for you

machspeed

Dead Guy
i'll have to try that when i have time...thanks for the tip. I just got a Joybox that connects 2 ps2 controllers using 2 USB ports, so i'm excited...i only bought the cheapest ps1 controller i could find: original sony brand for $10, and im not sure if it even has rumble :( i'll have to see what i scrape up

machspeed

Powerlord

Evil Emperor
The only controllers made by Sony that have rumble capability will have two analog sticks and say "Dualshock" or "Dualshock 2" somewhere on them.