What's new

Problem with Pokemon Stadium 2 Plase Help!

EternALMA

EternAL_MAsteR
Can anyone help me please? I'm having some trouble: always, the same error ocours. I'm playing normaly, than, when during the battle, my Murkrow faint, when he is falling down, the game freezes! also, when Snorlax do an Body SLam attack, the game also freezes. This hapens with some other pokemons too. Do someone knows what can I do?
My PC:
Atlon XP 2200+
256mb RAM
Onboard video card 64mb
Directx 9
I'm using Jabo's plugin.

rcgamer

the old guy
try using rices 5.5.1 plugin. it emulates the game near perfectly. with rices you need to have basic framebuffer and basic render to texture on in the current game options .

Last edited:
OP
EternALMA

EternALMA

EternAL_MAsteR
rcgamer said:
try using rices 5.5.1 plugin. it emulates the game near perfectly. with rices you need to have basic framebuffer and basic render to texture on in the current game options .

Thanks! Now ot doens't freezes anymore! But now, with this plugin, some graphics are messed up, like the Pokeball becoming pink o_O Also some pokemons are ugly, like Scizor looks like it is corroded o_O

rcgamer

the old guy
make sure you have the combiner set to the type of card you have. if you are unsure set it to fit your card. then again with your card it could be that you may never be satisfied with your results. onboard video cards are not very good im afraid. but tweek the settings and you will likely get it working ok. or you may just have to choose between crashing and bad graphics.

rcgamer

the old guy
you could try glide64 0.7me and hactureux's(probably misspelled) glide wrapper. it is supposed to be good for people with bad video cards.