What's new

A request for "blight SDL input" plugin

Hell255

Hi guys,
i just deleted windows =P and installed debian. One thing where i was a little bit disappointed was that there is only one (working) n64 emu for linux. Muppen first didnt really work. so after a little research I found some nice plugins ;) .... and now i' m not disappointed anymore. This emulator is really good =) What is the best combination of Plugins ? I' m using "glN64 0.41" , "jTTLs sdl sound plugin 1.2", "blights sdl input", and hacktaruxs hle.

so now to my real question:
I have a real N64 pad with an USB converter. Its working almost perfectly with muppen and the "blight sdl input" plugin. BUT i.ex. in "super smash brothers" i can't run. Even if i turn the analog joystick completely to the left, hes not running. I remember that i could in windows (i had to set a analog stick range slider from 66% to 100%)

Blight, could you implement such a slider so i can set the analog stick range..and i can finally run =) then this plugin would be perfect ;)

--greetings, Mikael V.

Here is what i meant with the slider: (from nrage plugin)
---------------------------------------------
Default Analog-Stick Range
This sets the maximum Range of the N64-Analogstick. 63% reflects the Range of a typical N64-Controller, it makes sense to set this to a higher Value when using a Mouse. A Movement Modifier can pass the maximum Range

OP
H

Hell255

a

ok forget it. i just found the "blight joystick sensitivity" thread. i just calibrated my joystick with jscal and now its working perfectly.

well..learning every day new stuff lol