What's new

Emulation64 magazine

vleespet

The decent one
I've been thinking about something like this for a pretty long while, so don't think I'm talking nonsense (like many newbies that come up with an "un-do-able" idea). Well, the title explains the idea: creating a emulation64 magazine, which is being sold by the website (once in the 2 or 3 months). Well, leave your comments about this idea here :).

Martin

Administrator
My guess is that there's not enough public interest for an emulation magazine, let alone a next-gen emulation only magazine. :)

-Shadow-

Banned
Can we have a DVD with a 7 hour long movie about not asking for roms?

Muhararar , and what shall we show on this movie ? The Jerk-offs or the funny Faces of the guys who got banned because of a rom request ??? :D :happy:

Lol , vampireuk , did you fake a ban like martin did ? or did they ban you really ? :D

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Show lots of angry Nintendo executives, FBI and police ;)

And plenty of people who've downloaded a rom and its made their lifes miserable.

"This user was getting in over his head, he wouldn't realize it, but downloading that rom would soon change his life, soon he was being chased by the FBI and he had nowhere to hide, he started to regret downloading that rom..."

-Shadow-

Banned
"This user was getting in over his head, he wouldn't realize it, but downloading that rom would soon change his life, soon he was being chased by the FBI and he had nowhere to hide, he started to regret downloading that rom..."

Muhararar xD

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Emulation64 and its Network is far better then any Mag could ever be.

The Emulation64 Network is so vast and varied in Content with help and Advice that one day Browsing the entire network would most probably compare to a year Subscription of a magazine.

and the best part of this ?

It is absolutely free.

Good Bless The Emu64 Network and Its Happy little Helpers ;)

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
If you didnt want to do it yourslef I would be happy in doing it and just download besides maybe your could have one of them E-Magazines which are pdf's or slide shows or flash documents.

Allnatural

Considering the time it takes to put together a (decent) magazine, it would almost certainly be outdated the moment it was released.

We used to have an Emu64 newsletter emailed every week. The members generally expressed disinterest and it was eventually canned.