What's new

What version of the Visual Boy Advance do you use?

Link-GC

Banned
Hello people :bounce:

For me the best is 1.5.1. It seems to me that it is the stablest as for speed - quality. You which do they use?

In the last versions the game sees me too rapid.

Ciao :pacman:

Cyberman

Link-GC said:
Hello people :bounce:

For me the best is 1.5.1. It seems to me that it is the stablest as for speed - quality. You which do they use?

In the last versions the game sees me too rapid.

Ciao :pacman:
Well Lemme see 1.70 last I looked. I use the SDL version with Visual ham but for playing games I use the normal windows version TA!

Cyb

smegforbrain

I'm using 1.7.

For me, unless there's some severe flaw that becomes known after release, I try and just use the latest version of the emulator.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Have the 1.71CVS Version, with a fix by forgotten.
It`s quite stable and finally I can use the debugger and such things in all language versions, too.

jjtoymachine

I use 1.7.2, seems to be the most stable and reliable GBA emulator i've used, but anything it can't play try rascalboy 1.2.7.7.

I hear that they guy that make's VisualBoy, is stoping his work on it.

smcd

I use 1.7.2 that i recompiled for my machine, but Visual C++'s compiler has some issues with certain optimizations so some games don't work properly (Castlevania Circle of the Moon locks up at the intro screen where the text starts to get taken away from the scrolling story)... so I just went back to the default 1.7.2 and I love it! (PS/Disclaimer - I own all the Castlevania games for GBA, they're great!)