What's new

Lack of updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeniusJennis

Hi,

I was just wondering why there is such a lack of updates on the dolphin site.
Maybe they should post more about their progress (if there making any :satisfied)

Greetz: Jennis

s|rens

till the end of time
Well the authors do have a life of their own and maybe don't have the time to post updates.
Plus they might not have been coding for a while...

Last edited:

Gladiac0190

GeniusJennis said:
Hi,

I was just wondering why there is such a lack of updates on the dolphin site.
Maybe they should post more about their progress (if there making any :satisfied)

Greetz: Jennis

Doh, be sure that the Dolphin coders make progress... No coder in this world likes posting every char they changed in their code on a homepage. its quite boring for a coder to do so.

Remote

and if you post the same post next month, it could be two months :p hopefully they will share when they have something they feel is worth sharing =)

patience...

romsman

Banned
no news is good news, look at it this way, from the last we've seen they are making major progress, even if they take another 3 months without posting any news it will still be worth waiting, remember, they are the first to get that far with NGC emulation at this early stage.
Besides, it's not easy to make an emulator.

Remote

and they probaly don't code 24/7 eventhough we all would like them too ;-) and considering we have a version to play with I'll gladly wait until they release another =)

OP
G

GeniusJennis

Yes but in the screenshot section you can see that they have made progress why don't they post that in the newssection ??

Vegetable

Banned
Jesus, shutup, they're not going to post every little bit of progress they make, they don't owe you anything, and it's very VERY annoying when they see a post like this, so just stop.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Vegetable said:
Jesus, shutup, they're not going to post every little bit of progress they make, they don't owe you anything, and it's very VERY annoying when they see a post like this, so just stop.
Speaking of annoying, I find you to be a real bitchy pain in the ass. Wouldn't you think that this person is new? This person maybe doesn't know how things work in the emu scene. No need to be a complete asshole about it, kindly give them their answer and leave them be. He was just asking... :getlost:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
CpU MasteR said:
Speaking of annoying, I find you to be a real bitchy pain in the ass. Wouldn't you think that this person is new? This person maybe doesn't know how things work in the emu scene. No need to be a complete asshole about it, kindly give them their answer and leave them be. He was just asking... :getlost:

So true. :puke:

romsman

Banned
lol, *off topic* is it me or does half of the posts on this forum come to a point where people get angry at vegetable :p

Last edited:

Vegetable

Banned
Lol, I noticed that too, ah well, ass hats get what they deserve.
Hmm, I wonder why he's banned? Most likely because of the link to his pirate website.

rofl how did he get banned so quickly, no one even noticed, but how did he make a mistake like that, after 38 posts and posting since March he must have witnessed over 100 rom pirate bannings, and after that he decides to post an illegal link...

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Vegetable said:
Lol, I noticed that too, ah well, ass hats get what they deserve.
Hmm, I wonder why he's banned? Most likely because of the link to his pirate website.
So you will get yours soon then, won't you? You think that you can talk shit about people like that and get away with that? That is called flamming you retarded bastard, and I am sick of the way you interpret your posts with anger and insults. If you had any brains or intelligence you would have a head check and see that what you are doing is a risk of getting banned.

Jackass...

Knuckles

Reasons:
1st: insulting other emutalk members
2nd: posting useless/non-sences posts (spam/flood)
3rd: Not reading the whole thread before posting : posting even if question already answered

tripleterror

lol, i'm a friend of romsman, anyway, he asked me to register here and say that he didn't upload any illegal roms/games(in the last 2 months :p )

i also had to give his regards to vegetable

Status
Not open for further replies.