What's new

Another Zelda Bug

Syntyrael

Zelda Master
Help! I have Mac OS 9.1 and downloaded Sixtyforce 0.8.0. I have the zelda 64 OOT rom, but the game is messed up. Link appears as an all black shape, as well as walls, monsters, chests, houses, other people, pretty much everything is black except for the start screen and the ground and some items. The sound doesn't work either ( Mupen 0.2), and the game is glitchy and slow. I don't really care about those other two but I just want to see the game in color! Can someone please help me?

OP
S

Syntyrael

Zelda Master
Ok well now I know I have a bad graphics card (ATI Rage 128 3D) and an outdated OpenGl that came with my Os 9.1. Can anyone help me find a better graphics card and openGL?

Clements

ATi Rage cards are known to cause horrific errors in games despite what computer/mac etc. you have, so perhaps you can upgrade the card to something cheap that will help out in N64 games. Probably even a GeForce4 MX that won't cost too much will dramatically improve the quality and anything better than this card is a bonus if you can afford it/will work with your mac (which I assume it does).