What's new

GoodGUI v.0.8 frontend

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
http://polarz.home.mchsi.com/GoodGUI.rar

Quote - From the ReadMe.rtf

About:

GoodGUI is a Windows frontend for Cowering's goodutils.

Setup:

This program was written in C# and requires the .net framework v1.1 or higher
I'm sure most of you already have it installed, but if not grab it here.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...e3-f589-4842-8157-034d1e7cf3a3&displaylang=en

Only systems with both the "Rom Path" & a found Good*.exe file will show in the Select System comboBox.

If you want to put all of your Good*.exe files in the same directory set "Same as Rom Path" to false and set "Good*.exe Directory" to your desired directory, the Goodinfo.cfg file must also be set in that dir.

The Goodinfo.cfg path is also used for the dirs option in the txt to que file under the Tools menu and must be set even if you have Same as Rom Path=true. Any of your Goodinfo.cfg files will work. Be sure to set the full path such as:

Goodinfo.cfg=D:\Roms\Goodinfo.cfg

New systems should be able to be added without a problem, just add them to GoodGUI.ini.

More:

Send any comments/requests/bugs/problems/etc/etc to [email protected]
That's it for now.

Clements

I wish they make it so you didn't need the framework, since it's a massive download on dial-up and I don't really need it for anything else. :(

Talas

Son of the Sky
Ah well, I like the GoodGUI. Didnt know it existed. I used GoodWindows before, but GUI is way more comfy.

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
I unfortunately can't get GoodGUI to cooperate. When I attempt to execute the GoodN64 rename, I just get a somewhat cryptic error message no matter what path I chose.

BTW, I already installed .Net Framework 1.1 before executing GoodGUI.

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
khanmeister said:
Yeah, I'll be skipping anything that requires a download from Microsoft. Unless that something is the new directx. :D
I think I will too... in most cases. The net framework...

I'm sure most of you already have it installed, but if not grab it here.
Yeah right!

...is a friggin' 20 mb download thingy...and FOR WHAT?! Compiling C++ or C# using the net framework...that's IDIOTIC, even. Support for it is 0%.

Anyway, what's new in this version compared to the one before 'cept for the stupid framework and C#?

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
Really easy to use.........

/me deleted goodwindows now

But .net framework is p41n of 4ss......
Only installed because of other more important apps.......