What's new

WAV Dumping

Zypho

Why is it that when I export music from the emulator to the Hard-Drive I can't put it on CD. It says the tracks should be read at 22 or 44khz and yet it is a 22khz

Any ideas?

ackmondual

Zypho said:
Why is it that when I export music from the emulator to the Hard-Drive I can't put it on CD. It says the tracks should be read at 22 or 44khz and yet it is a 22khz

Any ideas?

I haven't used that feature in P64 yet. Whenever i wanna record sound, i just use my sound card software "Creative Recorder" that records anything that comes out of the speakers. Newer sound cards should come with this feature.

vleespet

The decent one
Well, you THINK it is, but in fact it is something different. Go to start > run and type "mplayer2" into the console (without the quotes), since the old media player is easier to use for this. Now open the file, now do the following: file > properties > advanced > default directsound device. The "nSamplesPerSec" is the actual speed (22050 = 22 khz, 44100 is 44 khz). You can change this speed by simply going to the default windows soundrecorder, open the file and save it at a different speed (note that this may cause noticable quality loss).