What's new

place your feedback to little_dogus1s ini here

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
place your feedback, i know my ini isn't perfect, so let me know what is wrong. just refrain from words like suck sucks etc, but instead tell me why it sucks.

Whobetta

Liked it.

This was the first ini I downloaded and I thought it was pretty good. I like the detailed comments, although a little personal tweaking by the user can help on his computer, like enabling 32 bit and stuff..

OP
little_dogus1

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
I am currently in the process of studying for finals, because it is finals week. and thus i will not have the new ini out probably until shortly after azimers full versioned plugin is released, and sk8blocke22 updates to go with it.

btw heres the ini again(i noticed that it got lost amidst the other posts

crhylove

Banned
32 bit core.

i think finding out which roms work in 32 bit core mode is imperative. once your ini has that info, joo will own... lol

rhy:devil:

OP
little_dogus1

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
ive already figured that out, the ini will change the setting automaticly... or else the comments will give you advantages+ disadvantages to having it on or off. which system do you think sounds best? or should i just use both? let me know what you think

Whobetta

2 game problems..

2 games that say works excellent in the ini don't seem to work properly for me. WCW mayhem doesn't show any graphics when the game starts except for the health meter and Snowboard kids flashes the title screen for a second and then goes blank. Any ideas? I set them with the plugins it says in the ini, and it says excellent..

OP
little_dogus1

little_dogus1

whos yo daddy
2 games that say works excellent in the ini don't seem to work properly for me. WCW mayhem doesn't show any graphics when the game starts except for the health meter and Snowboard kids flashes the title screen for a second and then goes blank. Any ideas? I set them with the plugins it says in the ini, and it says excellent..

can you tell me what you are using for video settings? if you are using external transforms(which i suspect you might be given your cpu speed) then you should set it to internal. can you tell me what plugin+versions you are using? i am at school after all, which is where i dont have access to my ini. If i am recalling right you should use the 0.30 old driver, and jabos1.4, and nrages 0.61(not sure if the finished product has been released yet) and if that doesnt word then just tell me every video setting(or you could post a screenshot in the n64 screenshots submission section) and that way i can tell you if anything is wrong.

btw if you give me a list then make it as detailed as possible thanx:cool:

Whobetta

My screenshots are being posted in the Screenshot forum..

For Wcw Mayhem I used these settings recommended:

Jabo Direct3d 1.3 and 1.4 with default settings
Azimer audio 2.2 beta

*I changed between internal and external but it made no difference. I tried enabling the advanced options no difference.

For Snowboard kids:
Jabo direct3d 1.3 and 1.4 default settings
Azimer 0.30

*Screen shows title for a few secs, flashes and turns black.

crhylove

Banned
dogus...

i put this in another thread, but just in case.....

...here's some stuff that u didn't have a label for:

south park rally almost playable 32bit core yes (no sound test)
supercross almost playable 32bit yes
world cup 98 almost playable minor gfx issues 32 bit yes
super bowling not playable crashes
nfl blitz 2000 playable 32 bit yes
blues brothers 2000 playable 32 bit yes
center court tennis (e) playable 32 bit yes
f1 racing championship (e) playable 32 bit yes

... all romz goodn, (u) unless stated, no sound (slow system), and jabo 1.4 d3d

peace!
:devil:

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Nfl Blitz 2000 is "almost playable" it freezes at the vs. screen.
The only Blitz game that works is the original Nfl Blitz, but it has play selecting issues.