What's new

ERROr message. please read.

_S0ur_

Hi all im new in DC emu.

I put a non commercial DC game into my cd drive and i selected Load BootFile.

I browse in my cd directory and i found a 1st read.bin file. next it tell me that the file is loaded. ok. but when im going to select start emulation it gives me the following error message:

unhandled instruction H´0000 at H´8C00F502

you can see the image below attached. please i really need help. i have about 50 games non commerciasl (Pirats) i want to play them :) Byes ][ :fullmop:

OP
S

_S0ur_

Trotterwatch said:
What non commercial game is it? If it's commercial (pirated or bought doesn't matter) then it won't work.

are you telling me that i have to download a dc game from net to play it?

im not understanding so clear what you want to tell me. sry.. :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
_S0ur_ said:

im not understanding so clear what you want to tell me. sry.. :)
Meaning, is the game a demo (meaning only a teaser of the real game), or if it's not? If it's not a demo, then it's unsupported (ie the emulator will not run it).

Alchy

_S0ur_ said:
Kind of, but you're phrasing it weird. If a game was once available to buy in a shop then it's unsupported. It doesn't matter whether you download it or not, it won't run.

Conversely, the fact that most home-made demos have only ever been distributed over the internet is incidental to them working on emulators. But I don't think you're talking about "non-commercial" in the sense of homebrew, you mean "pirated". Pirated or not they won't work.