What's new

Emulator and Computer Capabilitys Help?

TremLuke

Thomas
Hi ive already used two diffrent types of emulators project 64 and 1964 and for some reason i can't get the best out of Mystical Ninja even when i have the way beyond capabilities. Which emlator and plugins would you all recomend to use while playing Mystical ninja on Project 64 the game really seems to lag on me. Do you think its the processor? If so could you tell me what will work more efficent with the computer i currently have. Conkers Bad fur day loads pretty good but also might lag on some odd times which is like 2 or 3 seconds lost of game time.

Clements

Your computer is way above requirements so that's ok, and you should probably get v5.5.1 from the download section.

OP
T

TremLuke

Thomas
Another problem with Mystical ninja

The game runs smooth but when i started the game the clouds came out a bit disorted do you think it might be the RSP Plugin? Or maybe the video plugin. Was this and unfixed problem on the graphics plugin ?

Clements

That I think is a glitch exclusive to the latest Rice's Videos, so roll back to an earlier version (such as 5.4.x) to fix that problem. Hopefully Rice can fix that bug.

sheik124

Emutalk Member
tip, i wouldn't exactly call the FX 5200 qualified (just ask tagrineth, prolly be more than happy to bash it for you lol) but your CPU couldn't be the problem, if you have already tried jabo's plugin then doing what clements said sounds just right to me