What's new

HELP! Missing Tab!

Kazwe

I seem to be missing the system tab on the PJ64 Emu. with out it I cannot save or use cheats. Can some one tell me how to get the tab to work? I have redownloaded Pj64 about 4 times now too and its all the same no System tab.

liteuser

I'll be Back!
Hi,
Click on options go to settings tab , click on options in that tab and uncheck hide advanced settings . you will now see system on pj64 .

Edit: Thats right you can save without the hide advanced setting unchecked. But you cant see the load or save as option in system with the default setting.

Last edited:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Kazwe said:
I seem to be missing the system tab on the PJ64 Emu. with out it I cannot save or use cheats. Can some one tell me how to get the tab to work? I have redownloaded Pj64 about 4 times now too and its all the same no System tab.

Erm you have to load a game 1st and once you do you will then see the system and be able to save and use cheats.

there is really no reason to untick Hide Advanced Settings unless you want to add a cheat or edit it, if you just want to play, use cheats and save then the default settings are fine.