What's new

Can Somebody Help Me???

Jossy

some games don't work with my Project 1.5 emulator:

games like Mario Kart 64 and Super Smash Brothers work only on the intro, but when there's much action ... they crash
Majora's Mask and other games you need an extention pack... don't work.
Super Mario 64 works fine...

I think my 3-D Card is the problem- i have an S3 Savage 3D card.
I have 2000+ AMD XP and 256 MB RAM. (should work right?)
Is there any way i can still play n64 games? can i download something extra to make it work? please help me
if you can, also e-mail me: [email protected]
or ... add a reply here

(i cant live without n64... :p)

yamauchi

Retired Boss
I am not sure of your problem,but 2000+ AMD XP and 256 MB RAM can do well.There is nothing wrong of your CPU&RAM.Sometimes it really acts strange,nobody knows why.You can try some other plugins or Project64 version1.4.Maybe some time it suddenly gets well.

revl8er

That Damn Good
You can try to upgrade your pj64 using the sp1. It can also be bad roms so check them with good n64. One last thing you can do is upgrade your graphics card drivers.

-Shadow-

Banned
PJ64 is DISCONTINUED , there is NO further development on this emu !

BTW : it supports savages , but don't expect good framerates... you could buy a normal graphics card (Gf4Ti is very OK) , savage is crap...

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

You could try downloading a tweaking utility for the Savage and messing with a few settings.

can you make a Project 64 which supports Savage videocards ?

Me personally? I have trouble programming the video recorder never mind an emulator :) As stated above though the problem lies within the graphics plugin and your graphics card. Glide64 + Evoodoo as stated earlier should work ok (perhaps an older version better than newer though).

No development details are known about the status of PJ64, so don't assume any updates to it.

Last edited:

buster

H3ad5h0tter said:
PJ64 is DISCONTINUED , there is NO further development on this emu !

What? :down:

Okay, I´m really new with emulation, but after trying most of the other emulators I thought I´ve fond the best.

And now you tell me it´s dicontinued?

:cry: That´s too much for my little heart..... :cry: