What's new

Gmc issue

Eyedentity

Emu technician
I asked to an admin before and he said i should post this on the forums so im gonna copy paste my text.
i got my bust a move Iso and renamed it to Gmc , but dolphin doesnt recognize it as a gmc.
I opened it with that program from the stickies , he shows everything of the game so i dont think its that corrupted + its 1.4 gb , as big as my others so thats no problem either , do u have nyway to test it or... something else?
Also i didnt make any typo with renaming to .gmc or something :S

Last edited:
OP
E

Eyedentity

Emu technician
Uh , rofl typo :D i renamed it to Gcm though :) , dunno why i got that in my mind , but still got the problem :x
EDIT : Damn ,didnt see :| , i also made that typo in my file , sorry bout this , feel fucking ridiculous :(

Last edited:

kage

feewf. I thought you might be using an actual photo of yourself man (no offence I have no idea what you look like!) and I was having a harder time taking you as serious.

Um, not that if you looked like that I'd have anything against it...I'm going to be quiet now...

:ninja:

You mean you never seen The Office?
That is classic comedy, great program, only voted 25th in Britains Best Sitcoms tho :/

It got some big hollywood award sorta thing, which is rare for a British comedy series...