What's new

A Few Errors

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Right I dont know if this old news but... 1) When I go into fullscreen the picture goes upside down. My Graphics card is ATI Radeon 8700. Plus when I am playing a rom a message comes up saying failed lock when I click ok the sound keeps repeating its self and doesnt stop until I close the rom. Plus on a few of my roms the textures seem to be different to the real thing. If you can help me with any of these problems please do.

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
The sound problem is easy to fix, use another plugin. I can't answer the fullscreen issue as i don't know which plugin you're using, anyway you can always try using another plugin, there're high chances that you finish finding one that works correctly on your hardware :)

ciruZ

Try the gln64 / glnintendo64 plugin if you are on a unix system (Linux, *BSD, ...).
On Windows you can try every plugin.

OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Thanks I will give em a try any news on when the next versoin will be out

ciruZ

Hm, I just saw: Hacktarux wrote sound plugin - why that? I thought sammyboy has gfx problems?
Well, the best sound plugin is jttls.
Wait for the next version? Then you can wait a long time, nobody knows when it'll be released.

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
"Failed lock" is a typical error message that can be seen with the basic sound plugin by zilmar on windows.
I don't think next version will happen in a very long time, i'll try to release a wip (but stable) version in a few weeks... Don't take this as a promise, i said "i'll ->try<-" ;)

ciruZ

Good to hear, Hacktarux. Maybe I'll continue writing my input plugin then, stopped it a while ago :).

OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Yay
Can I ask a question... How much time a week do you spend on Mupen Hacktarux

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
It's hard to answer this question.... Sometimes it's almost 0 hours, sometimes i spend all the nights working on the emu...

OP
sammyboy

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Quote, quote, quote

Hacktarux said:
It's hard to answer this question.... Sometimes it's almost 0 hours, sometimes i spend all the nights working on the emu...

Thanks bet ya nackered. Wait a minute (slightly offtopic) I can post smiles at last yay :alien: :sombrero: :p

Ah the use of smiles is in my use again. Ah