What's new

can you get metal slug 5 to work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim1174

Hi I have Metalslug 5 ROM and I cant play it. I have read a lot of messages on different web pages from people who say they have played it I have download all the latest emulators and when I load the emulator metal slug 5 doesn't show up in the list of games. can you help me?

rcgamer

the old guy
I will wait to see what the mods have to say. I wouldnt want to post things that are considered against the rules.. then if noone else has answered i will.

Last edited:
OP
J

jim1174

rcgamer said:
I will wait to see what the mods have to say. I wouldnt want to post things that are considered against the rules.. then if noone else has answered i will.

my question is not about the rom it is about the emulator

rcgamer

the old guy
you will need to find a driver for mslug 5 and dl mame source. then add the driver to the source and compiile it. if you look on the mame homepage you will find the tools that you need. also if you do a search on google you will find a driver ,search for mame metal slug 5 driver. and go to emuchrist for a nice tutorial on how to compile.you must make sure your rom files match the drivers.

you can also add other games this way and you can enable the disabled games as well.

the reason for my previous post was because mame doesnt want people to add games. they have a 3 or 4 year rule. so if a mod sees this and it is against the rules please delete it. thanks.

Last edited:

Allnatural

Metal Slug 5 isn't in any *official* emulator for a reason. There are binaries out there with support for this and other warezy games...in the darker regions of the web, but you've received enough clues already.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.