What's new

X-ROM on the way

ChronusDark

well, i just ordered an X-rom 512 Flash linker and it should be here tomarrow....i just have one question

how good is pogo shell? should i install it to my card?

ok ok so it was 2 questions

OP
ChronusDark

ChronusDark

well i answered all my questions myself...pogo shell rocks as does X-rom 512 i recommend it to anyone who wants a flash card for their GBA its fast and very user friendlyif you have any questions about it feel free to ask me

Flash

Technomage
cooliscool said:
Probably shouldn't post about devices which help you pirate software.. :\
And what about devices which help me to watch movies on GBA, turn GBA into pocket oscilloscope or book reader ? It's maybe strange but it's same device :D :D :D :D

Gorxon

Administrator
|=Lash(V)an said:
its not pirating if you dont allow other people to download it, if its just for you.

Sure it is, but its just more unlikely to get caught...

sniper_112

ChronusDark, or anyone i guess, do you know a place that sells flash cards alone, of any size, that work in gba's. like so someone could bye the system and a few cards keep a couple cards and sell the flash system when they have what they want?

Stezo2k

S-2K
sniper_112 said:
ChronusDark, or anyone i guess, do you know a place that sells flash cards alone, of any size, that work in gba's. like so someone could bye the system and a few cards keep a couple cards and sell the flash system when they have what they want?

i used to, before they got sued for it, its where i got mine from, but i think i know of a few places, but i'm not sure of the rules about posting links

sorry man :saint:

desertboy

Xbox N64 Emulation Fanatic
cooliscool said:
Probably shouldn't post about devices which help you pirate software.. :\

90% of all GBA games are tested using these devices. I know a lot of people in the GBA market and emulators/flash cards/dev kits all have equal uses.

There would be a lot less homebrew without these devices as well, in fact one of my friends got his job for an un-named games company through a demo he wrote using the flash card to show it off.

smcd

To quote the "forum rules" post in this section:
"sigh, you know I really thought that this forum wouldn't need such a thread, anyway
NO OFFERING OR ASKING FOR ROMS THIS INCLUDES THE GBA BIOS FILE"

It doesn't say anything about hardware devices such as flash carts so I'm going to be daring...
http://gbadev.org/
this site is about GBA development and covers such items in the hardware section (and has links for them)