What's new

Video Plugins

quzar

I was able to compile the core emulator for a system currently not supported, and was wondering if there was any video plugin for it written purely in SDL. If not, what video plugins currently exist for this (i see two on the source download page).

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
TR64, GLN64 and rice daedalus linux ports are all using SDL to initialize an opengl window. I have also written a very primitive and far from being usable pure software renderer that's available on source forge : mupen64 software gfx plugin.

OP
Q

quzar

thank you very much. another quick question: what is the file tlb.c in the r4300 folder used for? i cant find any reference to it or use for it in any other file, and there is another file by the same name in the memory folder. (at the moment im trying to consolidate all the folders).

EDIT: oh! also, is there any sort of built in graphics system? or is it all achieved through plugins?

Last edited:

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
The two tlb.c files are different and are both required. The one in r4300 folder is used to define the opcodes while the one in memory folder is used to define functions to access virtual memory.