What's new

help!!! problem with pj64 1.5

shumon_uk

please help ive got a intel pentium 4 running at 3.5 ghz with HT TECH, 512mb ddr ram, radeon 9200, win xp , i installed project64 1.5 with service pack, but it does not run mortal kombat trilogy correctly or killer instinct.

mortal kombat trilogy frame rate drops and becomes slow
killer instinct gold the characters are black shadows.

i beg u help me please someone

other games like mario kart 64 runs real fast!
help please

Allnatural

Known problems. Try other video plugins, Rice's especially, and search the boards for other tips.

OP
S

shumon_uk

Allnatural said:
Known problems. Try other video plugins, Rice's especially, and search the boards for other tips.

wat do you mean does this happen with everyone. ive got direct x 9.0 so everything is up to date

for some reason project 64 1.5 beta made all games work fast but the graphics look a bit funny

for example killer instinct gold on project64 1.5 beta the screen was quite big and you could not see the characters feet it went below the screen.

and the same game pn project64 1.5 final with service pack displayed the whole screen but the characters were black shadows. god isnt there one version that has everything

OP
S

shumon_uk

Trotterwatch said:
... again try Rices video.

i've tried the plugins below for the game killer instinct gold:

1. Daedalus graphics v0.8-pre4
with this plugin nothing happens, screen stays blank from the beggining

2. Jabo's direct 3D6 1.5
this plugin works but the characters are black shadows and the frame rate is really slow- about 30 fps

3. Rice's Daedulas 5.4.2
shows N64 logo and rareware logo then the screen goes blank

4. Rice's video plugin 5.4.3
shows N64 logo and rareware logo then the screen goes blank

5. TR64 open GL v.0.8.6
nothing happens, blank screen

6. Jabo's Direct 3D7 1.40
Runs game correctly but doesn't display text
e.g. when a tripple combo is executed writing should appear on the screen
tripple combo (in text)

please help, which which graphics plugin do i need
i am running a intel p4 3.5ghz, 800mhz fsb, 512 ddr ram, win xp sp1, direct x 9.0, radeon 9200 256 ddr

OP
S

shumon_uk

i've tried the plugin 'Rice Video 5.50b2' but after the N64 logo appears the screen goes blank. any suggestions on wat to do?

OP
S

shumon_uk

i gave up it doesnt seem to work with anything, i tried 1964 and it worked. i had to change a few things on the pluggins itself, good speed, basically for certian games a have to use certian emulators. thank for all your help, hope someone releases an emulator that works for every single game perfectly (yea right in my dreams lol)