What's new

The story of Thor 2

Lollord

Hi everyone,
This is my first post, i'm very intrested in saturn emulation in particular i would like to know about one game, the story of thor2 and i would like to know if this game is emulated, what emulator i have to use and if it's playable, i loved the story of tor for genesis and i want to play this sequel please help me!

P.S. sorry for mi english

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Story of thor 2 is playable with giri giri saturn (that's the name of the emulator), giri giri saturn is a commercial project available only to japanese users but there is a hacked (illegal) version which you may be able to find if you search.

Last edited:
OP
L

Lollord

ok, i have a prolbem can anyone tell me what i have to do to generate the file toc.bin???? because i have the img of thor2 in bin/cue format but i dont know how to make it works

OP
L

Lollord

i have read the readme of the emulator and it said to launch the file gentoc.exe whit the name of the image of the game but gentoc dont generate any toc.bin file

OP
L

Lollord

ok i made it, the game runs but in the title screen it freeze the pc how i fix this problem??

Alchy

It shouldn't freeze, it's one of the supported games iirc (I think I got it working myself). As this is illegal software (and not a constantly developed public emu) if there's a problem, that's just tough. It's not going to be updated any time soon. My advice would be to grab the frontend for the emulator (search google), it takes care of all the toc nonsense. You may have incorrectly generated the TOC file or something, I don't know.

Other than that, check out Satourne. I think it's the closest thing to a legal alternative (although it is pretty slow atm).