What's new

Graphics Are Screwy...

bionicle87

I recently updated my video card to play a star wars pc game, but now, my pj64 is not working properly. In v1.4, it won't allow me to start the game, tells me that it couldn't initialize the gfx plugin, stuff like that. i tried other plugins, bu none of them worked any better.

then i tried my v1.5. it works...............EXCEPT THERE IS A LAYER OF GRAPHICS MISSING!!!!!!! ex: Diddy Kong Racing - i can't see zippers, taillights, or the details on the rareware icon in the beginning of the game. Zelda: Majora's Mask - i can't see water or the bars on locked doors.

There are probably other things going on, but i haven't been patient enough to discover all the problems. Also, it was working fine before i updated my card. I have tried numerous plugins for both, and none worked. I also downloaded the emulator from this website...didn't work. I tried the service pack...didn't work. I am gettign really stressed out, cause i love playing n64 over anything else on the pc, and it ain't workin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Clements

Use either Rice's Video plugin or Glide64 (+eVoodoo) for Diddy Kong Racing. As for the Majora's Mask problem, make sure you have the latest drivers for your video card and use Jabo's video plugin.

OP
B

bionicle87

Which Jabo's should i use? i am certain my drivers are up to date, and i am using Jabo's Dircet3d6 1.5.1. is there a different version i should be using?

edit: correction, my drivers ARE up to date. i just checked, and they are undoubtably up to date.

Last edited: