What's new

It's my turn (Warning: 96KB Image)

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I feel like being special now :) This is 4 screens of my current work. No triangles are being rendered in any of these pictures because... well... I am still working on getting them to texture correctly... as well as some issues with the textured rectangles.

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
WTF is going on? jabo's plugin? or is it azimer's own? or has azimer been fondling around with Jabo's 1.4?

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
One more while I was at it... This one is rendered with triangles.

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
One last one... just to show that I have more then 1 error as opposed to the last pic.

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
oh, so that means azi is doing his own gfx plugin? call me stupid, but I didn't know.

so what is this rendering with triangles?

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
It means they are not textured rectangles... ie Hardware sprites. The first screenshot were all textured rectangles.

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I don't have those microcodes implemented. I am worrying about one game at a time. And first is Mario64 since it is the most simplistic which uses both textured rectangles and triangles.

MADrigal

G&W programmer
Lame Azimer! =P

Just noticed it... ! :p

Azimer using PJ64 instead of Apollo to beta-test his brand new plugin? LAME!!! (kidding of course)

Wish you great luck with gfx coding ;)

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Re: Lame Azimer! =P

MADrigal said:
Just noticed it... ! :p

Azimer using PJ64 instead of Apollo to beta-test his brand new plugin? LAME!!! (kidding of course)

Wish you great luck with gfx coding ;)

It is PJ spec... and I am a plugin coder... not an exclusive Apollo coder or my plugins would have never left my emulator.

MADrigal

G&W programmer
I was kidding of course. :)
I'm a proud user of your audio plugins.

Can't wait to see (ehm hear) 0.40 final !!

Eddy

I Run This
You guys fail to seem how much of a nice guy azimer is. Seriously. He is not like some emu authors, who unfortunatley keep the public uninformed and sometimes a bit sarcastic. He helps other emu authors develop, i remember azi was the first person to point out things when i wanted to try attempting to code a glide plugin. And now hes helping dave. His audio plugins are the best out by far, and he has done alot, as much as zilmar and jabo for the community, Other authors people fail to recognize are rice and schibo, from 0.6.3, it changed soo much, it surpassed pj in compability, and speed. just that it was unstable, 0.7.3 is the best released. .4 Will be another breakthrough, wait and see :)

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
I have to agree there - He is always willing to answer questions and regually keeps people updated with things. He is a nice guy and potentially has the greatest EMU in the pipeline. All coded by him - Amazing guy