What's new

Certain games not working

psymaster

I use the latest 1964 version, and although I think it is a great emulator, I have some games which not run at all. Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie and Turok has run only once with poor performance. Is it a problem with my PC's spec?

schibo

Emulator Developer
Strange. I don't have any experience with Matrox cards, but i would presume all these games should work above full speed. Try uninstalling 1964 and reinstall it.

And the standard response :) : For the best overall video/audio performance, use Jabo 1.4, and Azimer 0.3 (old driver) plugins.

If that doesn't help, we're here.

OP
P

psymaster

ok, i'll try that. But since you don't have any experience with Matrox cards, let me tell you that zelda oot, mario 64, 1080, iss 2000 all work very well (better than in pj64). Oh, and what I wrote above is wrong. In fact Goldeneye works with poor graphics and turok doesn't work.

OP
P

psymaster

Reinstalled and they are not working. I thought maybe they are bad dumps. I had them checked with goodn64, and turok gets an !, but goldeneye and banjo-kazooie get h1 or f1. Strange because from the above only goldeneye has worked (on very slow speeds, i think it was 20-25 VI/S).
Oh, and in one of these games (I think it's in goldeneye, i get a message "ITLB exception happens in exception", sth like that. I can't get it to show up again though so I am not 100% sure that those are exactly the words.

OP
P

psymaster

Just got turok to work! I used azimer's old driver to work! i didn't think of using it before, because i also tried it with no sound and it still didn't work.