What's new

banjo-tooie cheats

seeker821

Are there any cheats out there that help you with that $#@$ race with Canary Mary in Cloud Cuckoo land? (Level 8).

I've tried just about everything and nothing seems to be working.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy.
Use n-rage's plugin. Do a simple macro to hold a button and repeat the A button. Simply hold it down in the race and you're all set.
If you can't figure out how, then just reply and someone will help you.
N-rage's can be obtained from the downloads section here.

OP
S

seeker821

Doomulation said:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy.
Use n-rage's plugin. Do a simple macro to hold a button and repeat the A button. Simply hold it down in the race and you're all set.
If you can't figure out how, then just reply and someone will help you.
N-rage's can be obtained from the downloads section here.

Can anyone help with that? I've played around and while I think that I've got it set right, it still doesn't work.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Lazy bastards, can't you help out? I don't have the emulator or n-rage's plugin here, so I can't be exact. But...
In n-rage's config, I think there's a tab "modifiers" or something. So add a new one. Check the A button there. Also, I think there's a "toggle" checkbox, don't check this. Then apply the modifier. You will have to assign it to a key which you simpky press.
After you've done this, you're all set. Goto the game and keep the button which triggers the modifier down and you'll be racing in turbo speed :)