What's new

GiriGiriGav + Shining Holy Ark + Sound

mr_zen256

Hey folks.. Has anyone managed to get the sound in Shining: Holy Ark working well in GiriGiriGav? The game is running sweet as apart from the sounds and music cutting out occasionally. I've tried everything from using different image formats (iso, bin, CD-Rom), editing the base.ini, and the games.dat files. Also, does anyone know what the latest version of GiriGiriGav is? Last one I know of is 1.0.4

System Specs

AMD Athlon 3000
512mb Ram
GeForce4 Ti 64mb

Talas

Son of the Sky
mr_zen256 said:
Hey folks.. Has anyone managed to get the sound in Shining: Holy Ark working well in GiriGiriGav? The game is running sweet as apart from the sounds and music cutting out occasionally. I've tried everything from using different image formats (iso, bin, CD-Rom), editing the base.ini, and the games.dat files. Also, does anyone know what the latest version of GiriGiriGav is? Last one I know of is 1.0.4

System Specs

AMD Athlon 3000
512mb Ram
GeForce4 Ti 64mb

Huh? Whats GiriGiriGav? Last I heard was that there was one hacked version. Were there any updates? What does gav stand for?

OP
M

mr_zen256

Talas said:
Huh? Whats GiriGiriGav? Last I heard was that there was one hacked version. Were there any updates? What does gav stand for?

GiriGiriGav is the hacked version. Gav stands for Gavionne, the person who made the hack. I dont know if there were updates, that is what I'm trying to find out. All I know is that I have version 1.0.4.

Anywayz, back on topic, could someone let me know if they have got Shining: Holy Ark running well with good sound. I would appreciate it.

Talas

Son of the Sky
Hm... since I also have 1.0.4 and that was the first version, I dont think that there have been any updates.

WeirdMusic

I also have the same problem of the sound cutting in and out in Holy Ark on the giri giri emulator, does holy ark run better on the other emulators?
I cant get any other emulators to work.

I would love to hear the beautiful sounds in this game.