What's new

Arcade scores not submitting

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
I beat DK64's curveball score and i4get's penguin bashing score, but it doesn't submit the score! I played a bunch of games and scored good on all of them, but I don't have ANY statistics? :(

aprentice

cooliscool said:
I beat DK64's curveball score and i4get's penguin bashing score, but it doesn't submit the score! I played a bunch of games and scored good on all of them, but I don't have ANY statistics? :(

i have a similar problem, except its with the "time complete in" part of the tetris game. I did it in 350 seconds but it says 8 seconds. After you complete the game it shows the time fine, but when you refresh (and it gets rid of all your other entries except your top score) it messes up. It could be a hack martin put in that went bad (typical) :p

note: It worked fine before martin added this feature

Martin

Administrator
Alright, let's see if we can find any reasons for it not submitting. :)

1) browser? security level for browser?
2) firewall?

The arcade seems to work perfectly fine for everyone else, please try to think of anything that could cause it.

Martin

Administrator
aprentice said:
i have a similar problem, except its with the "time complete in" part of the tetris game. I did it in 350 seconds but it says 8 seconds. After you complete the game it shows the time fine, but when you refresh (and it gets rid of all your other entries except your top score) it messes up. It could be a hack martin put in that went bad (typical) :p

note: It worked fine before martin added this feature
Aprentice...what worked fine before I added it? I haven't added any hacks after I added the arcade.

aprentice

Martin said:
Aprentice...what worked fine before I added it? I haven't added any hacks after I added the arcade.

was referring to

[20:34] <@Martin64> changed so it only display the high score for each person
[20:34] <@Martin64> better or worse?

OP
C

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
My browser's security settings are all set to allow anything. I don't use a firewall/router. Still doesn't work. Can't think of what's causing it. :(

?