What's new

can someone please help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizersoce

hi, when I put the gamecube game in the drive nothing shows up....Is this common or do i got to instull something for the game to atleast show that it is inside of my dvd or compact disc drive?
thx,kizer

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Unfortunately there is no way for CD/DVD drives to read Gamecube disks.
In order to run games on an emulator, you should rip them directly from your gamecube to the PC.

Vegetable

Banned
Good call Gladia!
thumby.gif

Kevo

Lol... guys my last question was indeed an rhetorical question... *Sigh* I'm sure you guys knew that!

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Someone still needs to put a big text out there somewhere reading, "You can't play (most) commercial games on the emulator!"
...and...
"You can't play off the real cube discs! You must rip them first!"

Guessing this is like a rom rule, huh? N00bs just don't get that.

Seasomeor

The funny this is that... what he asked... I put about the same exact thing on a different forum in the topic "questions n00bs would ask" lol...

Vegetable

Banned
Now now guys, he's just asking a question that a lot of us asked in the beginning. Unless someone told you first, then I'm pretty sure you guys were asking the same thing a while ago weren't you?

kage

vampireuk said:
No actually none of us are stupid enough to expect a CD-ROM drive to read a GC disc :p

Just so I know, what makes you so wicked smart as to realise that the mini disc wasn't compatible with a standard CD/DVD drive without either trying it or asking someone?

:ninja:

kage

PS Vampireuk;
NO NEED FOR HATTERS HATTERS ARE WHAT GETS EMULATIORS SHUTDOWN PERMITYLY LIKE FOREVER Why are you hatting

I totally agree, it's all those people wearing hats that seem to keep the Emulators down, not people who slam others just 'cause they have a question...

:ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.